Tuesday, October 18, 2022

U.S. Embassy staff coming to Beit Shemesh

THE APPOINTMENT LIST AND WAITING LISTS ARE BOTH FULL.


IF MORE SPOTS OPEN UP, INFORMATION WILL BE POSTED ON VARIOUS FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP AND EMAIL LISTS.





U.S. Embassy staff are coming to Beit Shemesh on Tuesday November 22, 2022.

They will be at the Feigenson synagogue (29 HaNarkis Street) in the Nofei Aviv neighborhood from 9:30am-3pm.

They will be able to process 120 appointments during that time.

Reserve a spot

IN ORDER TO RESERVE A SPOT, YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS FORMFill it out now as spots fill up quickly.

Waiting list: There will be a waiting list so if people with reserved appointments cannot make it, people on the waiting list will be informed.

Filling out the form does not guarantee an appointment. I will email you to let you know if you are on the list or waiting list.

Appointments cannot be made via phone or email!!! If you have any questions, you can email me and I'll gladly respond.

Services

Here is the list of services the Embassy staff will be providing:

  1. Lost/stolen passport
  2. First passport for child
  3. Passport renewal- child
  4. Passport renewal- adult
  5. First 10-year passport for adult (over the age of 16)
  6. Consular report of birth abroad (CRBA)
  7. Social security for people over the age of 12

Payment, Documents and Procedures

I will send a separate email to those of you who sign up (the first 100) with further information.

All the best,

Ephraim

10 comments:

  1. Please have them add a second day. After 40 minutes there are no spots. I need 3 passports to be processed. Tha ks, Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please add another day. We also need 2 appointments. Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, please add another day. There are so many people who need appointments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been trying since November, and totally give up ;) maybe add another 5 days

    ReplyDelete
  5. it would be great if there was another day as we have at least 3 appointments and its already full

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add more days!! We didn't manage to get appointments for November 22

    ReplyDelete
  7. If possible, PLEASE one appointment for NEW BORN BABY GIRL .thanks add a day PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  8. We need an appointment to speak with Social Security representatives, and it is urgent. Please add a second day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I recently used Urgent Passport Services to expedite my passport renewal, and I was thoroughly impressed with their efficient and reliable service. Despite my tight deadline, they were able to get my new passport to me well before my trip. The staff was also very friendly and knowledgeable, guiding me through the application process and answering all of my questions. I highly recommend their urgent passport service!

    ReplyDelete